(20×20 cm/ appx. 8×8 inches)
Most services are rendered on a voluntary basis by members of our Non-Profit Association.
Preliminary work (unsalaried)
- Research on the fate of Jews from the Third District of Vienna who had been persecuted by the Nazi-regime. Updated results are added to our electronic database and published on the internet (steinedesgedenkens.at ). This enables survivors and descendants (sponsors) to find facts and apply for a memorial tablet.
- Research on potential memorial spots.
- Correspondence with prospective parties.
- Establish site, photographic documentation to obtain official approval.
- Inspection of site by contractor Teerag-Asdag (opening of side-walk).
- Signing of contracts with Town-Magistrate 28 (Road-works), Magistrate 7 (Cultural Affairs), construction firm, liability insurer.
- Requests for subsidy from public authorities and sponsors.
- Administration of the financial contributions from interested parties, sponsors and public entities.
- Finalizing the text of the memorial tablet in cooperation with interested party (sponsor).
Technical expenses (for professionals)
- – Commissioning of the production and installation of the tablets (engraver, technical coordination, sidewalk-work)
- – Supervision of contractors and their payment.
- – Opening event, public relations (mass media)
- – Monitoring of installed tablets, repair of damages, cleaning.
|Raw material and technical coordination||239,–|
|Contractor Porr, side-walk-work||310,–|
|Insurance and maintenance||50,–|
|Opening, research, various cost||50,–|
|Value added tax 20%||157,80|
All prices in Euro.
We need to charge a minimum contribution of € 510,- . Our Committee tries to obtain the remainder of the expenses through donations and contributions.
Vienna, 10. August 2016 Dr. Elisabeth Fritsch, Treasurer and Mag. Gerhard Burda, Chairperson
Bank-account: Immo-Bank Wien
Steine des Gedenkens
IBAN: AT53 4705 0308 0561 0000